School fees payment had never been this easier. Through our continuous success and efforts to making life easier for our parents and stakeholders, Glorious Child School Limited has partnered with some of the leading commercial banks in Ghana to simplify the school fees payment process.
Parents and Guardians can make their ward(s) fees payment in any branch of the below banks and submit the deposit slip to the Account Office for appropriate receipt to be issued.
Parents are advised to always use their ward’s name as the name of depositor whenever making payment into the school’s account.
Fees can be paid into the School’s Bank account name “Glorious Child School Ltd” at the following banks.
Because we listen, we have gone the extra mile to make School fees payment even more easier.
Glorious Child School Limited has partnered with the largest telecommunication network (MTN Ghana) to make
the fees payment process as easy as possible.
Pay for your ward’s School fees at the comfort of your home through Mobile Money and save yourself the stress of joining ques at the bank.
1. Dial *170#
2. Select MoMoPay & Pay Bills (option 2)
3. Select Pay Bills (option 2)
4. Select School fees (option 3)
5. Select Alias (option 1)
6. Enter Student ID as seen on your Child’s School ID Card or Terminal Report Card
7. Confirm your Child’s Name and enter the Amount to pay.
8. Enter Reference (eg. 1st Term Fees)
9. Confirm your payment and exit.
10. You would receive a pop up to enter your MM PIN
11. Confirm payment.
You will receive an sms as confirmation for a successful Payment.
NOTE: Parents should note that a GHS2.00 service charge is applied and this shall not be added to the fees paid.
Receipt for mobile money payments are issued after 24 hours.